Monday, April 4, 2011

beautiful rest.

God is amazing!




I have been very blessed these past few weeks to experience what I have. Even though I am still processing life and what I experienced, I am happy to have found rest in the wings of my Creator.

God has blessed me with amazing people in my life, time to rest with them, and in His presence. I have spent today at church and then in my room jamming to some good music, Skyping with my family, and thinking about life. I feel completely rested (which is not normal these days…). I know God is working in my heart… the part I didn’t leave in Haiti… I am very blessed to know my Creator and my King and be able to worship Him freely. I am comforted to know that He knows me by name and in Him I can find rest. So when the crap of life surrounds me, I can take refuge in His unending peace.

Romans 8:18-21: 18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

John 16:33: (in Creole) “Mwen pale konsa pou nou kapab gen kè poze nan mwen. Nou gen pou n’ soufri anpil sou latè. Men, pran kouraj, lemonn deja pèdi devan mwen.”

(in English) “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” -Jesus

The LORD is good! :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gbrqW0eJmE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...