Sunday, February 27, 2011

journals and coffee.





Yup. So I am that girl. I have almost as many journals as books on my shelf here at college. One journal for trips, one for poetry, one for devotions, and the rest for memories.



I also love coffee. I feel as though most writers do though. It's kind of that stereotypical scene where the artsy/nerdy writer is seen at a coffee shop, sipping out of a coffee mug and writing on a laptop or in a journal, or reading a classic (such as Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre... Yes, that would be my choice of classic novels.), and wearing a knit hat, an over sized sweater, skinny jeans, and Chucks. Okay... So, maybe I just described me, sitting in a coffee shop for hours.


I may be a nerd, but I do not care. I mean, coffee is amazing. I thank God for such an amazing substance quite frequently (...no joke). Coffee tastes good, smells yummy, goes great with just about everything, and helps me wake up for my 8 AM New Testament class every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If only I could have an amazing breakfast like this one every morning instead of a Chewy bar or a piece of fruit...




Oh well. God still provides so much for me. I would be lost without His provision (and strength to get up in the morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...