Saturday, February 26, 2011

whimsical frocks and warm fuzzy socks.

Last week was amazing. For a good majority of the week it was 50-60 degrees and the snow was gone. I felt crazy walking out of my dorm with a light sweatshirt on and not my big winter pea coat. It was fantastic, but now... back to snow & cold. At least my room is a sauna and I have plenty of thick blankets and fuzzy socks. :]



I was also introduced to a new line of clothing by Anthropologie this morning called B H L D N. The line has wedding dresses, accessories, and cocktail dresses... A few I am in love with. Like this one...




And then there is this dress, and this one, and this one (which is the same as the one pictured above, just in "grapefruit"). I love fashion. Unfortunately for Anthropologie, I am not willing to spend that kind of money on a dress.


This weekend has been very slow. I have slept a ton and have done almost nothing. I need to study for a British Literature exam (which is going to kick my butt if I don't study enough), write a devotion for the devotional book (which is being put together for all of the teams going on spring break mission trips this March), and clean my room (which includes washing a months worth of clothing. Yes, I have a lot of clothes...).


I just need a hot cup of coffee and a good book. Too bad time will not allow me to do just that. But, if anyone needs a book to read, I highly recommend Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones. The book came out February 1, 2011 and I was lucky enough to review it for Christian Book Previews. If you want to know more about the book, you can head on over to Jenny's website or read Natalie Lloyd's blog (She has posted her take on the book and she will have more about it in her post on Monday).



Happy Weekend! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...