Monday, March 7, 2011

adorable girls dressed in brown vests... and housekeeping.


I love Girl Scout cookies. I LOVE Samoas, Tagalongs, Thin Mints (with milk of course), and Trefoils.


The past few days have been a struggle for me. Everyday cute little girls are on campus trying to sell their cookies to poor college students like me. I have not been sucked in by their smiling faces and batting eyelashes.
The trick: I avoid ALL eye contact.

Secondly, my goal of this weekend was to clean while my roommate was gone. Has that happened yet? No. Have I gone to the mall with friends, painted my nails "Mint Sobet" and worked on my InDesign project... yes.

I absolutely love this nail color. And the paint does not chip for at least 10 days. It is absolutely fantastic! :]



I hope to be able to add to my list of favorite things this week. It is going to be a busy week. I have a Psych test tomorrow morning... and I am going to Indy tomorrow with my Haiti team to do a building project from 4-10 PM.


If I do not get to my blog tomorrow... Happy Monday all! :]

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with mint colors right now. I just painted my nails a mint color from revlon the other day. It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...