Sunday, August 21, 2011

the city without any good postcards.

Listening to: "Therapy" by Relient K

Quote love: "It just happened... I just woke up one day and I knew... I was sitting in a deli reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and now he's my husband..." -Zooey Deschanel as Summer in (500) Days of Summer



One week from today I will be moved back into the 347. My home away from home seems so far away, and yet in a week I will be living there for the school year.

For my wing this year, I need to bring a postcard of my hometown. And guess what? The only postcard my city has is of the city hall. BORING!!!

I am excited to see a ton of people when I get back to school. Especially my roommate.

I expect a running and tackling hug from her. :]

I am spending one last night in Caribou tonight. I am going to miss the fantastic atmosphere here and the wonderful people who work here. I wish Indiana had more Caribou Coffee locations around me at school. That would make me a very happy girl.

So, I guess I will have to deal with Payne's and Starbucks coffee dates. And even a few in the Union with some drinks from the Jumping Bean (Frozen Chai with peanut butter anyone?) :]

As I pack up my room into bins, I am excited for the new year that is to come, I am also nervous. I want to see everyone. I am looking forward to many of my classes. Especially my History and Geography of Africa class... Even though it is an 8 am class... and 4 credit hours.

So... Here's to a new school year. May the memories fill the pages of my blog this coming year. :]

Stay tuned for some news from the wing. 3EO love. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...